Creative Wedding Planning for the Bride Who Can Do It All and Wants to Have It All
There’s a reason why you’ve made it to where you are in life— whether it’s success in your career, relationships, or health.
You’ve worked hard and you’ve sacrificed your own comfort.
There’s a fire inside of you that propels you forward, which means you can totally plan your own wedding with all of your dream must-haves.
The problem is—there are some things you’ll have to lay down.
Does the “all” that you want for your wedding includes:
- Sitting down with your fiancé over a glass of merlot to dream about your future, without having every intimate moment hijacked by what’s next on your wedding planning checklist?
- Driving your career full force ahead with laser focus and ambitious productivity, without losing hours calling wedding professionals, scheduling appointments, and meeting with them?
- Remaining relaxed, balanced, and at ease during your engagement, so you can look back on this special time and remember how much you enjoyed it, not how much stress you underwent planning?
- Avoiding tension and screaming matches with your future spouse.
- Watching your mom and besties enjoy your wedding meal and actually get to celebrate with you, because they’re not checking that the DJ has the timeline of events, the cake servers are in sight, or the photographer is ready to capture big moments?
Don’t risk burning yourself and your family out—or burning bridges—because you’re stretched, stressed, and sleep-deprived.
You can have it all, hun, by hiring the right amount of help that’s just right for you.
Choose one of our bespoke packages created for brides like you:
The DIY Creative Collection
Month-of coordination for the creative at heart who wants to plan (or has planned) most of her wedding.
You’ve spent months diligently planning your ideal wedding (or you’re about to). You’re stressing over last minute details and secretly wish you didn’t have to worry about managing vendors or setting up on your wedding day.
Spend the last month of your engagement doing the things you love with the one you love. With month-of wedding planning, you get to leave last minute planning details to a professional wedding planner, so you can catch your breath before you say “I do!”
We have a seamless transition process, so we’re up-to-speed and you can pass us the baton effortlessly. You, your friends, and family will be 100% present and rested, so you can enjoy your wedding day from the moment you wake up until the moment you close your eyes as a Mrs.
This collection includes:
- Rehearsal, itinerary, and coordination for up to 2 hours, so you can chill the day before your wedding.
- Final confirmation of vendors and vendor management on your wedding day, so there’s no miscommunication and you’re not wasting valuable time trying to “catch” everyone.
- Complete wedding day management, including ceremony and reception production for up to 10 hours, so you can sip your mimosas and slip into your dress without a worry.
Investment starts at $2,000
The Mixed Creative Collection
Partial planning services for the bride with a creative side who wants to balance what she plans and what she gets help with
You have a creative spark that comes and goes, depending on what you’re doing. The thought of creating this whole event without expert help along the way, makes you want to freak out (just a little).
For the bride who wants us to meet her where she’s at or help her figure out what she can do while still getting to enjoy more free time during her engagement, this collection is for you. We’ll support you through every detail and help you plan along the way, so you can prioritize what’s most important to you.
- Vendor scheduling and meeting attendance for up to three meetings per vendor category, so you’re not stuck on the phone(or on Google) and losing precious work hours trying to find wedding professionals.
- Budget guidance, so that you can avoid blow-ups with your babe and get all of your must-haves within your limits.
- Design support, including theme, style, and color scheme selection, so you have someone to bounce off ideas and ensure your venue will support your elaborate lighting or drapery ideas.
- Timelines, itineraries, and checklists that you don’t have to create or check yourself, because someone else is meticulously sweating the details.
- Rehearsal dinner coordination and production, so you can relax, laugh, and enjoy the evening before your big day.
- Complete wedding day planning and production for up to 10 hours, so you can get pampered with your gals, dance every dance with your sweetie, and laugh the night away.
Investment starts at $4,500
The Visionary Creative Collection
Full-service planning for the bride who can envision exactly what she wants, but has a very busy lifestyle or wants more free time during her engagement
You’re career driven, your calendar is full of social events, and you have an active lifestyle. Either that or you realize you’re the type of gal who likes to cast her vision and team up with someone who will get it done the way you imagine.
For the bride who wants absolute guidance, organization, and planning support from her bridal shower to her wedding day.
- Everything involved in The Mixed Creative partial planning collection, so you don’t have to free up 100+ hours to plan your wedding.
- Planning and production of one wedding shower, so all of your main events flow exactly as you want them to.
- Lady-in-waiting personal bridal attendant on your wedding day who will attend to your every need and support you like the queen-of-the-day you are.
Investment starts at $6,000
A la carte options for the “build-your-own” bride
Venue research and selection—$400 (included in The Mixed Creative & The Visionary Creative packages)
Ceremony site research and selection—$300 (included in The Mixed Creative & The Visionary Creative packages)
Development of Wedding Task Timeline — $150 (included in The Mixed Creative & The Visionary Creative packages)
Rehearsal planning and production—$500 (included in all packages)
Event theme, color, and décor idea selections—$300 (included in The Mixed Creative & The Visionary Creative packages)
Budget Development and Tracking—$250 (included in The Mixed Creative & The Visionary Creative packages)
2 hour consultation with getting started information — $300