A Creative Wedding Planner for the Bride Who Can Do It All & Wants to Have It All
There’s a reason why you’ve made it to where you are in life— whether it’s success in your career, relationships, or health. Now you’re ready for a Wedding Planner to help with your upcoming event.
You’ve worked hard and you’ve sacrificed your own comfort.
There’s a fire inside of you that propels you forward, which means you can totally plan your own wedding with all of your dream must-haves.
The problem is—there are some things you’ll have to lay down.
Does the “all” that you want for your wedding includes:
- Sitting down with your fiancé over a glass of merlot to dream about your future, without having every intimate moment hijacked by what’s next on your wedding planning checklist?
- Driving your career full force ahead with laser focus and ambitious productivity, without losing hours calling wedding professionals, scheduling appointments, and meeting with them?
- Remaining relaxed, balanced, and at ease during your engagement, so you can look back on this special time and remember how much you enjoyed it, not how much stress you underwent planning?
- Avoiding tension and screaming matches with your future spouse.
- Watching your mom and besties enjoy your wedding meal and actually get to celebrate with you, because they’re not checking that the DJ has the timeline of events, the cake servers are in sight, or the photographer is ready to capture big moments?
Don’t risk burning yourself and your family out—or burning bridges—because you’re stretched, stressed, and sleep-deprived.
You can have it all, hun, by hiring the right amount of help that’s just right for you.
Choose one of our bespoke packages created for brides like you:
DIY Creative Day-of Event Management
Month-of Event management for the creative at heart who wants to plan (or has planned) most of her wedding.
You’ve spent months diligently planning your ideal wedding (or you’re about to). You’re stressing over last minute details and secretly wish you didn’t have to worry about managing vendors or setting up on your wedding day.
Spend the last month of your engagement doing the things you love with the one you love. With month-of wedding planning, you get to leave last minute planning details to a professional wedding planner, so you can catch your breath before you say “I do!”
We have a seamless transition process, so we’re up-to-speed and you can pass us the baton effortlessly. You, your friends, and family will be 100% present and rested, so you can enjoy your wedding day from the moment you wake up until the moment you close your eyes as a Mrs.
This collection includes:
- Rehearsal, itinerary, and coordination for up to 2 hours, so you can chill the day before your wedding.
- Final confirmation of vendors and vendor management on your wedding day, so there’s no miscommunication and you’re not wasting valuable time trying to “catch” everyone.
- Complete wedding day management, including ceremony and reception production for up to 10 hours, so you can sip your mimosas and slip into your dress without a worry.
Investment starts at $1,600
DIY Creative Wedding Care Consulting
DIY Creative Wedding Care Consulting is for the bride who just needs help with what to do next.
You have a creative spark that comes and goes, depending on what you’re doing. The thought of creating this whole event without expert help along the way, makes you want to freak out (just a little).
For the bride who wants us to meet her where she’s at or help her figure out what she to do next. We’ll walk you through the details of the planning process and help you start to plan your wedding, so you can prioritize what’s most important to you.
Investment starts at $150 max 2-hour session